Scott is a very personable person and met us at our house on a Saturday afternoon and showed us binders full of pictures of his work. It was really nice to be able to see the work he had done at previous clients which not only showed us the quality of his work but also helped us determine what we wanted to do with our backyard. While sitting with us he did a rough sketch of what we told him we wanted and then took a few days to put together a full blown final design.
Scott's final design for our backyard was awesome and his guys made it come to life. They will make sure that the work is done correctly, if something isn't quite right they'll make sure it is perfected (I think they moved our boulders 3 or 4 times before we felt they were placed just right). Scott and his crew are extremely knowledgeable in all that they do (plants, hardscapes, irrigation, etc) and will gladly answer any of your questions.
What work was done:
- Created a beautiful extended patio
- Graded and created drainage swells (our yard had a major drainage problem)
- Put in a fountain
- Put in a low voltage lighting system for path lighting and feature spotlights on a timer/light sensor
- Extended our drip system from the front yard to the back yard
- Created mounding
- Brought in and place boulders
- Put down a flagstone path
- Put in a fence for a dog run
- Put in rock
-Planted a Tangelo (tree), Photinia (shrubs and trees), Bottlebrush (trees), Star Jasmine (vine), Japanese Boxwood (shrub), Mock Orange (shrub), prostrate myoporum (ground cover)
(originally posted with yellow pages)
Sign in with Facebook Sign in with Facebook to see what your friends are up to!